PRIME TIME HEALTH
FOR ADULTS AND SENIORS
Prime-Time Health is a simple healthy-aging program to help adults and seniors uncover the secrets of aging well.
Whether you are a forty-year-old in the prevention mind-set or a senior already in repair mode, with this plan you will:
- Understand how your body changes during prime time
- Prevent disease and unhealthy aging
- Boost your energy, stress less, sleep better and sharpen your thinking
- Reduce the risk of cancer and the “highs”(blood pressure, cholesterol)
- Become fit, strong and flexible
Many people spend their entire life investing in their IRA (Individual Retirement Account) to ensure they can enjoy their prime time years. However, many don’t take the time to invest in their IRAH (Individual Retirement Account for Health). What’s the point in having a large savings account if you don’t have the health to enjoy it? Not everyone can save as much money as they’d like or have as much free time as they want. But you can work to save your health.
Participate in a Prime-Time Health workshop and learn about:
- A Nobel Prize winning medical breakthrough and its effect on healthy aging
- The most effective way to communicate and partner with healthcare providers
- What is the strongest indicator of overall health
- How inflammation effects the body and the inflammatory markers to watch for
- How to decipher the many parts of a packaged food label
- Eating strategies that will help shed those unwanted, extra pounds
- How to help the mind stay strong and sharp as you age
- And much, much more!
Prime-Time Health is taught through interactive workshops that include hands-on activities, workbooks, healthy snacks and recipes. Workshop topics include:
Open Your Internal Pharmacy – Learn how your body can make it’s own medicine!
Make Health Your Hobby – Understand what causes unhealthy aging and how to reverse it
Move Waste From Your Waist – Discover the #1 indicator of overall health and pre-diabetic indicators
Live Without Pain and Inflammation – Learn ways to reduce inflammation and joint pain
Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Workshops focus on Fun and easy to implement tool and information. Strategies that help families develop a lifetime of health. Recipes that make nutrition fun and affordable. Creative ideas and activities to keep your kids moving. Excellent for the parents and the whole family.